WS Foods Private Limited ("WS bakers") is committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensures that you continue to trust ws bakers with your personal data. When you interact with us you may share your personal data with us which allows identification of you as a person. (for eg name, address, email, contact number). All this will fall under the preview of "personal data".
WS bakers is the sole owner of the information collated on www.wsbakers.com . This privacy statement applies only to information collated by this Site.
Communications from the Site
1. SPECIAL OFFERS AND UPDATESWe may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. However, we present you an option to discontinue receiving these types of communications.
2. PRESS RELEASES AND NEWSLETTERSIf you request to receive our press release(s) or newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send these documents to you. However out of respect for your privacy, please contact us if you subsequently wish to be removed from this mailing list.
3. SERVICE-RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTSWe will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email informing you about this.
COMMUNICATIONSYou consent to receive communications from us by e-mail, SMS or any other communication made electronically, verbally or physically through post. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that WS bakers provides to you by e-mail or in any other aforementioned mediums satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. LEGAL DISCLAIMERWe reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site or in WS bakers’ good faith judgment such legal disclosures are reasonably necessary to comply with or respond to any claims.
If you no longer wish to receive our press releases, newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. LOG FILESAs is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
7. CLEAR GIFSWe do not use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users and to let companies know which emails recipients have opened, allowing them to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of their on-line marketing campaigns.
In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITESThis privacy statement applies only to information collated by this Web site. This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by WS bakers. Please be aware that we, WS bakers, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site you access to review their privacy practices.
9. ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATIONIf you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or by post.
10. SECURITYThe security of your personal information is important to us. We do not use any encryption on our forms, as we do not collect credit card numbers, social security numbers or any other sensitive information that can be used in identity theft.
11. BUSINESS TRANSITIONSIn the event WS bakers goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
You will be notified via prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, and all the modifications hereby will be effective immediately on our posting on this site and that you will review this statement every time you access this site, so that you are aware of and agree to all the modifications made to this statement.